The modern homeschool movement comes largely by Christians aghast over an academic establishment overrun by progressives. Schools long ago became laboratories for instilling statism and distilling politically correct groupthink. Values clarification anyone? With public education increasingly geared toward multicultural agitation against America’s godly heritage, many parents resolved to safeguard the hearts, souls and minds of their young. read more
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/safe-church-has-right-people-carrying-guns/#1QbDluZUxCYIIUgG.99
What you need to know about background checks!
First, you would not be seeking this background check if your intuition was not speaking to you. What can a background check offer you? It will (the majority of the time) produce accurate records of current and past criminal behavior activity. Anything they have been arrested for or has created a court or other private or public record.
This will be valuable information for you considering that predators seek out and target their victims by several methods including stalking and/or the spur of the moment opportunity.
What it will not tell you is if the person is actually a criminal or possesses less than desirable traits that will bring harm to you, your children or your monetary assets. Why?
1) If they have been suspected but no evidence had been produced. If they have been suspected but it did not product a record trail. If they have not been caught as of the current date there will be no record of their criminal activity.
2) If the person who discovered their activity but had emotional ties or out of fear did not report the activity to the local authorities. (boyfriend/girlfriend yes women are predators too, husband/wife, family member/immediate or distant, or the predator has access to the victim). Many times people just want to get away from the predator and it ends right there, for that victim that is. It has just begun for the next victim.
You are your own best observer to the behavior of a threat to you or your family. To many times we allow past social training interfere with our intuition and we end up in trouble. Don't ignore things that don't fit or that send your warning signals flashing. A predator seeks to gain your trust if your intuition says no DO NOT BE TALKED INTO IT, DO NOT FEEL GUILTY, DO NOT FEEL FOOLISH JUST DON"T DO IT AND DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR CHILDREN. YOU DO NOT NEED A REASON, YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING JUST SAY NO.
If you suspect someone may have a history or has lied to you verification of their background is a must for your safety and the safety of your children. www.myguardianprotection.com
What You Don't Know Will Hurt You
What you need to know about predators!
God's truth states that we wrestle not against flesh and blood! Therefore we cannot associate predators as flesh and blood. We see them in the flesh, they bleed just as everyone else but what we see is not the predator. The predator lurks behind the flesh and blood hidden in the darkness. It lures the human in by enticing its prey with sin. Lust, pleasure (out of context), anger, pride, greed, envy, etc. Once it has a hold on them three things immediately occur.
1) They are in sin and out of God's protective covering. The laws of God are very clear that sin is a legal doorway for Satan to enter and kill, steal and destroy. This is exactly what Satan and his demonic force do. They began to kill, steal and destroy the host (human) and everyone around them. The demonic entities of darkness now not only have the ability to entice a human to evil but now they have a pawn to actually do that evil.
2) The human is now confused, they know nothing but what they see and feel, not what they feel and cannot see. Therefore it leaves them without choice but to believe it is their own desires they express. This begins the deterioration of the human spirit and soul and its decent into the darkness. Where it remains imprisoned as the evil entity uses its new host for the destruction of God's creation. The human weakens and the entity strengthens.
3) They are pulled in deeper and deeper until it consumes them. The deeper it pulls the human host the stronger it becomes and the weaker the human becomes until intervention or complete consummation occurs.
America Must Be Educated On The Dangers Facing Its People
Missing children, missing adults, murdered children, murdered adults, mutilated animals, grave robbing, Satanic rituals and sacrifices, violence, lack of morality, Islam faith, Wicca, shall I go on? How can we not know we are in trouble? I have seen these groups recruit the very ones the church should have been saving long ago. The church today is so busy with its social events and programs, its cares of this world that it has not seen the dangers lurking within it or within the communities in a very long time. Evil has run rampant and has overtaken the world. Where is the church? Where has it been all these years, seeking its own shelter that is where it has been. Jesus came for the sick and the lost. If we are to be walking in his footprints and continuing his work why are we ministering to the saints (or perceived saints). We are at war, a spiritual war for the souls of mankind. It is not time to play church it is time to put on the whole armor of God and get in the battle field. Let those who are ordained to tend to the wounded soldier hang out in the churches let the rest of us win this battle.
To many times I have seen these groups manipulate the weak and trodden down and no one listen at what they are doing. Just as no one listens to the missing until it strikes close to home. Why is the government not doing more to educate America? It has been found that many judges have been seduced into the world of porn and child molestation, humm! is that part of the reason they are so easy on the offender? Satan is no dummy and he knows more than we will ever know about God and mankind but he has to abide by the original laws just as God does. We have no choice but to seek God's word to see the truth of what is what so that we fight against the correct enemy if we have hope of overcoming it. Man has been so deceived and twisted this way and that and he can no longer see the truth. Let us return to God's word and seek the truth so that we might win this war and save our babies, families, loved ones.
Predator? How Do They Access Children?
The majority of predators search for a single parent who they can gain access to the children through contact with the parent. There are several methods used
1) The vulnerability scale - the level of a need the parent has that can be met by the predator to gain trust and access to the child/children. And the talented skill of the predator to meet that parents personal need which in turn opens the door to trust and access to the children.
2) The to busy parent - The level of outside parental activity that provides opportunity for the child to be alone. Or the stressed parent and the "such a sweet heart" who offers to take the children off your hands for a while to provide you with a break, again gaining access to the child.
3) The emotionally isolated or neglected child - The lack of attention and concern given to the child that leaves them vulnerable to the predator meeting their needs for praise or attention.
4) The angry child - The open door to a predator to manipulate and trick a child into a bad situation.
5) The previously sexually molested child - The opportunity to repeat the offense with the child who acknowledges or assumes the activity as "norm" or expected. Generational curses also play here in that chances are once molestation occurs in a family it will strike the next generation and so on usually around the same age as the first victim.
6) The over achiever/talented or active child - The opportunity for a predator to spend a lot of time in the activity of the child's area of talent/sport. Such as little league coach, gym coach, whatever opens a door to access to children in isolated situations.
7) The low self-esteem child - The child that has their self esteem damaged or has a basic personality trait of of self doubt which goes beyond the average doubt.
Almost all children have the vulnerability for another to cause doubt within them and to a predator that is the goal to open the door for other activities. Predators search for these opportunities and plant themselves in positions to gain access to their victims. A predator may spend an hour, an week, a month or months prepping a child to gain the trust to touch them. It is a game of changeling excitement and victory at the final moment of advancement to the molestation of their victim.
It looks like all situation are hunting ground for predators and unfortunately this is true. Child molestation comes in many forms and is rampant in the US and around the world. The best defense is to be a parent to your child, participate yourself in their activities, praise them in appropriate ways at the appropriate ages. Childhood is a developmental stage that last for twenty something years allow your child to grow and mature healthy and develop naturally according to their genetic code. Do not leave it up to someone else. This is your child and your responsibility to nurture and protect them.
Note: Not all predators are seeking opportunist, some are suffering from mental illness, emotional disorders, lack of anger management, porn influence, spiritual darkness, and so on. Some predator's choose their actions (whether it is alone or by influence) while others are lacking in control when stresses trigger an explosive event that manes or harms another.
Do not assume just because they are...and They do...or They work at...and They believe in...THAT THEY ARE SAFE
Thank God there is not a predator under every rock but we do have to recognize that there are children and adults alike who are victimized each day. Almost every where you look in society today you can see victims both in recovery and those without the tools or support that recovery healing offers. Regardless of the type of predator they may be we need to realize that they come from all walks of life.
1) All races, creeds, both citizen and immigrant
2) Social status, community pillar or standing, drug addict, alcoholic, straight - none-drug or alcohol user, high or low standards or self esteem
3) All economic levels
4) Belief systems, all faiths and non-believers, faithful partners, un-faithful partners, non-sexual activity, sexual active and very sexually active
5) All sizes, large or small boned, over weight, skinny or average, tall average height or petite
6) All genders : Male, female, homosexual, bi-sexual, lesbian, transvestite, etc
7) Abusive and non-abusive depending upon the type of predator behavior
Remember a predator will find a way to gain access to their victims. The master in the art of manipulation and do their research (even the opportunist predator), Child predator's will find and stalk "the children" that fall prey to their victimization. It is the main focus of a prowling predator to hunt and take it's prey, to find a way to gain the access through the opportunities that open or that they open to get closer to the victim. This sounds as if the number of predators are greater than the society that produces them. This is not necessarily true, there are a lot of predator's preying on victims, but in comparison it appears the chances are greater that one predator or a group of predator's has many victims.
Once a victim it is very likely that you will be re-victimized. Once we have been victimized our behaviors change, we develop new traits that are attractive to predators such as fearing and showing a timid characteristic , feeling and presenting ourselves as defeated, we suffer from and display a lower self esteem and many many more attributes as we search for the cause of our attack. First from within ourselves before turning the table and coming to realize that it was not caused from something within us but something from within our attacker.
As an example, child predator have embedded themselves deep within the system where children gather. The predator in this story is not your average sneaky peeker hanging out in our neighborhoods but we give them pay checks, offer retirement and health insurance while he preys on the very ones he is paid to bring healthy development and safety to. In today's society it has become necessary that we take the time to step back and re-think our positions, in that of verification and re-verification of credentials, attitudes and belief systems as well as the accountability of those whom we place in the positions of trust and development of our future generations.
Learn To Protect Yourself and Your Family
KNOW WHAT TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM
Additional Equipment to help keep your loved ones safe
Help End Human Trafficking
If You Are Being Hurt There Is Help Available
Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
How To Spot A Dangerous Man Before You Become Entangled
Newscast on Domestic Violence
A Place To Start "The History Search"
Family Internet Monitoring Help
Stay Safe Online Resources
Got Questions about online safety?
Great Articles from Anny Jacoby
Common Signs of a Troubled Partner
If you have children:
If your potential partner is not a good match for your children then they are not a match for you.
Predators do seek their victim and lure them by way of love or friendship to their fatal end
A bit of advise on what to do if you think a child is being abused
Domestic Violence Kills